Science and engineering applied to fire protection consist of multi-disciplinary aspects having many different factors and complex variabilities.
New scientific knowledge and technologies offer new exciting perspectives in fire protection that however need to be evaluated versus a body of internationally recognized standards such as European CEN, NFPA, and FM Global standards.
In areal world where the strict scientific and technological approach are rarely understood and utilized in fire protection, JH is a company that understands and applies innovative technologies in the interest of its clients.
The high competence and experience of JH personnel consent the issuing of specifics, list of materials drawings and calculations necessary to the accurate realization of complete and complex fire protection systems. The necessary approvals by the authority having jurisdiction and the certifications according to local standards and applicable legislation make part of the engineering services provided including:
- Automatic sprinkler systems designed according to European standards as well as in accordance with NFPA and FM
- Water mist systems – selection, design specification and certification
- Gas extinguishing systems
- Fire detection and fire alarm systems
- Special hazard fire protection systems
- Oxygen reduction system – selection, specification, certification